Information we collect
The personal information we ask you to provide and the reasons why we are asking you to provide it will be made clear to you when we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, message content and / or attachments you may send to us, as well as any other information you may choose.
When you create an account, we may ask for your contact details, including things like your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- To provide, operate and maintain our website.
- To improve, personalize and develop our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features and functionality.
- Communicating with you, directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes . li
- Send you an email
- Finding and preventing fraud
Privacy policies of third parties
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. For more detailed information on how to manage cookies with specific web browsers, you can find them on the websites of the respective browsers.
CCPA privacy rights (Do not sell my personal data)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the specific categories and items of personal data that the business has collected from consumers.
- Asking a business to erase all personal consumer data the business has collected.
- Request that a company that sells a consumer’s personal data not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Information for children
Another part of our priority is to add protection for children when using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate and / or monitor and guide their activity online.
Chokospice.com does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this type of information on our site, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to promptly remove this information from our records.